In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
5K, Walk and Fun Run to Benefit Novant Health Rowan Medical Center Foundation and the Ed Dupree Memorial Scholarship at East Rowan High School
Saturday, October 24 @ 9:00 am
Fun Run for children 10 and under begins at 10:00 am
5K will be held at
East Rowan High School
175 St. Luke’s Church Rd.
Salisbury, NC 28146
On Site Registration ($30 for 5K; $10 for Fun Run) and T-shirt pickup 8:15 - 8:45 a.m. at East Rowan High School stadium on 10-24-20.
Hydration stations and encouragement will be provided throughout the course of the run. Light snacks and drinks will be available after you cross the finish line!
5K Awards: 5K top overall male and female & top 3 male and female age groups: 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 & over
Fun Run Awards: Top 3 runners will receive an award. All fun runners will receive a medal.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: (Following Covid-19 NC guidelines)
- Following Covid-19 NC guidelines, the race will be started in ten-minute waves based on gender or as required per NC Covid guidelines on 10/24/20.
- Runners need to make sure to keep distance during the start and finish and when passing other runners as well.
- Please do not congregate at the start and finish.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators are expected to follow social distancing rules, keeping at least 6 feet of distance from other people other than members of their family.
- Masks should be worn when not running if you are unable to maintain at least 6 feet of social distance before or after your race. Do not run with a mask on.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have a pending COVID test or positive test in the last 14 days, have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, lost of taste/smell, shortness of breath) or are in quarantine for COVID-19 then you cannot attend or run in the race.
Timing and scoring provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
Contact: Allison Adams - 704-640-8518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.