In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.ridgeroadrun5k.org/.
Ridge Road Run Virtual Race 2021 Info
New to Virtual Racing? The process is easy!
● Register for the race on our website
● ALL Registered Runners by May 7th will be guaranteed a race T-shirt
● Consider donating to support the Ridge Road Run 5K
● Gather a group of friends or family members and create a RRR Team
● Download your race bib on our website
● Plan to run or walk a 5K course that you can complete between Friday, May 21st through Sunday, May 23rd
○ We have posted some local 5K courses on our website www.ridgeroadrun5k.org
● Post your results to Run Sign Up
● Post pics on social media like Instagram or Facebook and tag us!
● Help raise awareness for mental health and suicide prevention
Race T-Shirt pick up: **shirts are only guaranteed to runners registered by May 7th
Saturday May 22nd
Location: Red Bank Regional High School
Time: 10 AM - 2 PM
Awards will be given to the following
● Fastest Male
● Fastest Female
● Fastest Family (minimum of 3 family members must compete and an average time will be calculated)
● We will also give a shout out to the team with the most participants
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.