In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.liverpoolturkeytrot.com/.
Do turkeys have chicks?
While many people call young turkeys “chicks”, they are actually called “poults”.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
The Liverpool Turkey Trot Race is all about an opportunity for every Central New York participant to come together and make a difference. All proceeds from LTT goes towards nourishing our community needs. While the planning for this year’s event is in full motion, we recognize that a great deal has changed during this year. To meet those changes, we will need to be solution focused and innovative. This is why we have decided to prioritize the CNY Food Bank and partner with them to better meet the needs of our community during this pandemic.
Hunger is skyrocketing throughout Central New York during COVID 19.
Let’s make sure everyone can put food on their table
Support the Liverpool Turkey Trot and the Central New York Food Bank by registering for this event. Visit LiverpoolTurkeyTrot.com for more information and registration.
● Top Local Community Fundraising Event on Thanksgiving Day in Central New York with a personal touch
● We are a 501(c)3, Non-profit event
● Our race has become a popular destination due to our local festive atmosphere and community giving
● Fastest growing race in Upstate New York in the last 5 years
● Second Largest Charitable Giving Race in New York State on Thanksgiving Day
● Our Community Event has had participation from 23 states as far as California
● Our Outreach for Our Community Spans from the City of Syracuse and throughout the Central New York Area (much like the CNY Food Bank)
● Our Sponsorships include
○ Cryomech Incorporated
○ Lockheed Martin
○ Equitable (AXA) Services,
○ Raymor and Flanigan Furniture
○ Davidson Ford
○ Powers Accounting
○ Janney Advisors
○ JW Burns & Co.
○ Mitchell Printing
○ Hometeam Pub
○ Busch Products
○ The Retreat
○ National Painting
○ Allstate Insurance (Ciotta & Sikora)
○ Dunkin’ Donuts
● We are a well-run, organized local race that has attracted elite runners ranging from Olympic Champions to weekend warriors and walkers
● We are a huge supporter of local canine initiatives
● Our community outreach supports LGBTYQ efforts at ARC Q Center
● Our community efforts assist the Clear Path for Veterans Initiatives
● Our community efforts support Skills Trade Scholarships
The Liverpool Turkey Trot asks: “Are you concerned about your students’ fitness during this Pandemic’s limitation?”
This event is designed for anyone and everyone!
It is a great way to achieve your fitness goals during this COVID schooling! Ask your school friends to join you! Talk to your Physical Education Teachers!
We have a great opportunity for students aged 4 to 18! We have begun to open our event to school-age students so that everyone can chart their progress and “Walk, Run, Ride or Trot for Wellness in Your Community!”
Starting with our traditional School Aged 5K Challenge we challenge our participants to set their own goals and reach them on their own home turf!
This event can be accomplished anywhere the participant lives!
How many miles can you complete, leading up to our race?!
Our new major partner is The Food Bank of Central New York!
“Help support Fitness for You and Your Family and Gratitude for others in your community!”
What a great way to start the 2020-2021 School Year!!!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.