In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Celebrate Memorial Day with a chip-timed 1-mile race on Main Street in historic Yardley Borough to benefit American Legion Post 317. The Memorial Main Street Mile race will begin at Wells Fargo Bank (225 South Main Street) and finishes at the Yardley Friends Meeting House (65 North Main Street).
Race fee includes a t-shirt to all participants that register by May 3, 2021.
Awards - First Place Overall Male; First Place Overall Female, plus gender specific age groups as follows: 14 & under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70 plus. Age group awards will be based on elapsed time, not order of finish.
Walkers and strollers are welcome in this race and we ask that you start at the back.
Memorial Main Street Mile Bib Pick-up:
Runners you can pick-up your race bib (and t-shirt if you requested one before May 3) on:
· Saturday, May 29th between 9:00am and noon at the Yardley Farmer's Market in Buttonwood Park. A limited number of t-shirts will be for sale - $10.00.
· Race morning - Monday, May 31 - Memorial Day - between 7:00am - 7:50am near the start line at Wells Fargo Bank in Yardley Borough near the Yardley Train Station.
Runners that qualify with an award-winning time will be notified via email. Medals will be available for pick-up at the Saturday, June 12 between 9:00am and noon at the Yardley Farmer's Market in Buttonwood Park.
Parking for the Mile:
We recommend parking in Buttonwood Park, which is an easy walk from the finish line and a longer walk to the starting line.
Will be available at the start of the Mile Race – inside the American Legion post. Please be courteous and keep to the restroom portion of the building.
Since Covid restrictions for outside events have been eased – the timer will have a mass start for those who feel comfortable doing that. For those that are not comfortable being part of a large group, the timer will keep the start line open for 4-5 minutes.
COVID-19 Home Safety Self Check:
We ask that all participants ensure they are symptom free on race day using the Covid-19 Home Safety Self Check – below. We will send an email reminder, the evening before the race.
Covid-19 Home Safety Self Check:
1) Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
2) Do you have a temperature greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
3) Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or any 2 of the following symptoms?
b) Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
e) Repeated shaking with chills
f) Muscle pain
h) Sore throat
i) New loss of taste or smell
If you can answer no to all of the questions listed above, please come and race with us!
If you Cannot Race due to COVID
If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or may have been exposed to the virus, please stay at home, and do not come to the race. For Questions feel free to email us: email@example.com
Registered for the 5K?
Runners that registered for the 5k can pick up their bibs (and t-shirt if you requested one before May 3) on:
· Monday, May 31st from 8:30am-9:30am after the Memorial Main Street Mile finish line – Yardley Friends Meeting House.
· Saturday, June 5th between 9:00am and noon at the Yardley Farmer's Market in Buttonwood Park. A limited number of t-shirts will be for sale - $10.00.
· Saturday, June 5th between 4:00 – 6:00pm in Buttonwood Park. A limited number of t-shirts will be for sale - $10.00.
· Race morning - Sunday, June 6th between 7:30am - 8:20am at Buttonwood Park.
You must finish within 20 minutes for your time to count towards an award. There is a 30 minute course limit for this race.
Covid-19 race protocols will be in place, which include:
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.