In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
PUP is designed for runners who have completed a 5K and are looking to increase speed and run their fastest race
• An excellent program for improving speed and running form
• Goal races: Carrabba's 4-person Half Relay (also works for C.C. Beach to Bay Relay) and SARR Freedom 4-Miler
• Training schedules created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
• Options for Advanced or Basic schedule
• Free 4 week basebuilder program with registration (begins March 30th with weekly meetups on Tuesday and Saturday)
• Program begins Saturday, April 27th at 7am at Lady Bird Johnson Park (10700 Nacogdoches Rd, SATX 78217)
• Weekly team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
• Flexible weekly workout schedule
• Includes gender specific team shirt
• Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
• Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information, running education, and team photos
• To register you must be a SARR Member. If you are not a member, go to http://saroadrunners.org and click signup.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
This training requires a SARR Membership. If you are not currently a member, please go to http://saroadrunners.org, and click 'Sign Up'. After signing up for a membership, come back here to register for training.