In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Designed for runners who have completed a 5K and are looking to increase speed and run their fastest 5K or 10K.
• Cost: $35 for SARR Members
• 12 week training program that incorporates training for spring & summer races such as Fiesta Fandango, May the 4th 4-miler, C.C. Beach to Bay relay, Carrabba's relay, Freedom 4-miler, and SARR Women's 5K/10K
• Free 4-Week base builder program with registration
• Training schedules created by SARR RRCA certified coaches
• Starts Saturday, April 21, 2018, 7am
• Weekly team runs on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
• Flexible weekly workout schedule
• Includes gender specific team singlet
• Led by RRCA Certified Coaches
• Weekly coaches' email and Facebook group (optional) for sharing information, running education, and team photos
• To register you must be a SARR Member. If you are not a member, go to http://saroadrunners.org and click signup.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
This training requires a SARR Membership. If you are not currently a member, please go to http://saroadrunners.org, and click 'Sign Up'. After signing up for a membership, come back here to register for training.