In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
- Please review the course with your athlete. -
- Helmets must be properly worn and the chin strap fastened prior to leaving the transition area for the bike element. Helmet must remain on and fastened at ALL times while on the bike.
- Handle bar ends must be capped/covered for safety. Any handle bars with lost caps or covers, will be covered with duct tape. Please be sure to bring bike and helmet to Packet Pick up for inspection.
- Athletes may not get on their bike until they have left the first Transition area – volunteers will remind athletes of this and assist with mounting and dismounting locations.
- No weaving is allowed as there will be other riders coming up behind you. Stay to the right unless passing. When passing a rider in front of you, call out to them “PASSING”, so they are aware. Move back to the right once you are clear of them. Watch out for other bikers.
- Athlete must follow the directions from the police and course marshals. They are there to keep you safe. You must stay inside of the cones/to the right of the cones placed on the road.
- Athletes must dismount from their bike before re-enter the transition area. Volunteers will be there to assist.
- Athlete will need to check the course maps to see age group course. Know your course and know the number of laps you will need to complete the course.
- Volunteers will be placed along the course to assist athletes in staying on the course as well as course signage with directional arrows. However, knowing the course and number of laps needed to complete their course milage is the responsibility of the athlete.
Bike course is subject to changes, final course map will be included in final email to parents the week of the event.