Get in the holiday running spirit this season with 4RUN3! This program is an annual favorite and a great way to stay motivated through the winter months! Whether you're looking to maintain your base over the winter or to race-hop with a bunch of awesome people, this is the group for you!
Choose from 3 options:
1. Session I: Fall 5K/10K Program Only: 10 Weeks for $65
- Begins on Wednesday, 10/26/22 and concludes on 1/1/23
- Two group run/walks per week (including race days)
- Holiday races: East Longmeadow Spooky Sprint 5k, Stuffing the Pantry 5k, Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage, and Gordy's First Race 5k/10k.
- 18 group workouts (including race days)
- Team support at all races
- Includes a program-specific 4RUN3 long sleeve technical shirt
2. Session II: Holyoke 10K Program Only: 11 Weeks for $75
- Begins on Wednesday, 1/4/23
- Concludes at Holyoke St. Patrick's Day 10K on 3/18/23
- 22 group workouts (including race day)
- Team support on race day
- Includes a 4RUN3 program-specific running hat!
3. Entire Holiday Series: 21 Weeks for $120
- Register for both sessions and get $20 off! (40 group workouts total)
- Get both the long sleeve AND the hat!
- Session I group workouts: Wednesdays from 4RUN3, Saturdays will be at 4RUN3 and Cyr Arena in Forest Park (schedule provided upon registration)
- Session II group workouts: Wednesdays from 4RUN3, ALL Saturdays from Cyr Arena in Forest Park
Series Races/Events: (PLEASE NOTE: registration fees are not included in our program fee, but we anticipate that races with a * will provide us with a coupon code/discount)
- Saturday, 10/29/22: East Longmeadow Spooky Sprint 5k*
- Thursday, 11/24/22: Stuffing the Pantry 5k* (East Longmeadow)
- Sunday, 12/4/22: Hot Chocolate Run for Safe Passage (Northampton)
- Saturday, 1/1/23: Gordy’s First Race 5k or 10k* (Westfield)
- Saturday, 3/18/23: Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day 10k* (Holyoke)
- All levels of runners, run/walkers, and walkers welcome!
- Headlamps AND blinking/reflective things are REQUIRED in this program. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Group sessions on Wednesdays @ 6:00 P.M and Saturdays @ 9:00 A.M.
- For race weeks, schedule may change - full schedule will be provided in program packet.
- No sessions on 11/23/22, 12/24/22, or 12/31/22
- Participants should be able to comfortably run, run/walk, or walk 3 miles.
- Session I program routes will be between 2 miles and 6.2 miles in length (depending on which track - 5k or 10k - that you choose).
- Session II (Holyoke) program routes will be between 3 miles and 6.5 miles in length.
- Route maps with turn-by-turn directions provided.
- Additional navigation support available using RunGo app
- All members will receive a program packet with suggested training schedule(s), strength training routines, stretching suggestions, and more (program packet will be sent electronically before program starts - hard copy available upon request).
- 4 runs per week recommended (2 with group) plus 1-2 days of strength training.
- Coaching lessons/talks before each session will focus on form, nutrition, mental training, and more!
- All workouts begin with dynamic stretching and light balance work to warm up and help avoid injury.
- Recommended post-run stretching routine provided.
Registration Fee Includes:
- two group meetings per week
- Session I: customized program long-sleeve technical shirt
- Session II: 4RUN3 program running hat
- post-run hydration (and sometimes treats!)
- detailed route maps
- suggested strength training routines
- punchcard coupon loaded with in-store savings possibilities
- team support and encouragement
- group support on race days
- race discounts (excluding Hot Chocolate Run)
- weekly training eNewsletter
- and more!