In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://epicraces.com/events/marathon/.
Race canceled? Gym closed? Time to shift the paradigm... focus on what you CAN do!
WHAT THE HECK IS A VIRTUAL RACE?
It is a way to stay motivated and keep racing while all else has essentially come to a halt.
Top 10 Reasons to do a Virtual Race
10. You don’t need to deal with traffic or parking.
9. You can choose your own weather conditions.
8. Scheduling conflicts won’t get in the way.
7. If you have an injury, the race can wait.
6. You can use it as “training” to practice things like hydration.
5. You don’t need to set your alarm unless you want to.
4. You get a super cool T-shirt.
3. You get a fantastic finisher’s medal.
2. Do something for yourself that is all about you.
1. You are supporting 5 important local charities: Packard Health, Girls on the Run, Kresge Hearing Research Foundation, UM Addiction Center, North Star Reach
Half marathon (13.1 miles)
For full race details, please visit our official event site at https://epicraces.com/events/marathon/ . Questions about this event? Please check our official event site. Still need something answered? Click the Questions button below.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?