It's the 40th Fifth Third River Bank Run on Saturday, May 13, 2017 in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, there is something for everyone! Plus, the pre-race Amway Sports & Fitness Expo on Friday, May 12, at DeVos Place and the post-event Finish Fest on Saturday on Calder Plaza are free and open to the public. Registration is now open!
Grand Rapids, MI US 49503
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Additional race information can be found at http://www.53riverbankrun.com.
Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
(Race organizers are providing this as an included service.)
Make sure you download the RaceJoy mobile app for live phone tracking at the Fifth Third River Bank Run .
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience with these key features:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
The Fifth Third River Bank Run is sponsoring RaceJoy to provide participants and spectators these features for free (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
- Participant must carry phone
- No official race timing information is provided for this race in RaceJoy
Refer 5 or more friends and/or family and get a refund of $10, refer 3 more and get another $10 refund. When you register, you'll receive a special URL that you can send to them. Don't forget to share your special referral link with your friends on Facebook or Twitter! Please note: refunds can only occur if your registration was paid with a credit card.
Purchase a gift certificate for someone!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.