In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.rivertownraces.com/.
We are excited to bring you an in-person live racing event here in West Michigan. We want to thank all of you who have stuck with us through many changes and adjustments over the past 16 months to get to this point! So, here we go! This is what you need to know…
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
Rivertown Races is an increasingly popular and professionally timed, family-friendly 1/2 Marathon, 10k, and 5k and is a favorite for many beginner and elite runners alike. These events start and finish at beautiful Meadows of Millennium Park, the largest urban park in the area, located in Walker, MI, southwest of Grand Rapids. Runners will travel over roads, paved trails, and bridges while enjoying the rolling terrain, wetlands, and lakes that encompass this unique location. Food and beverages, music, and family fun will be available throughout the event.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2021! Please consider joining us for 2022. Registration will open in December! Thank you for your support!
Questions? Let us know: email@example.com! Thank you for your support of the 2021 Rivertown Races and Bridge Street Ministries.
- Each athlete will be required to wear a mask before and after the race, in the start and finish areas. Masks can be discarded after passing the start timing mat.
- Disposable masks will be provided at the finish line.
- All volunteers will be required to wear a face mask the entire time that they are in the race area.
- All race volunteers and athletes are asked to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance from others for the duration of the event.
- There will be THREE aid stations on the half marathon course. There will be one aid station on the 5K or 10K course.
- We ask that all athletes social distance as they approach and leave the aid station. If you need more aid we encourage athletes to bring their hydration or nutrition.
- Each athlete will be assigned a wave and time to enter the race area based on race pace - 100 per wave. To enter your estimated finish time, please go to your RSU account under “Participant Management”. To be sure we are following Kent County Health Department guidelines, PLEASE do not enter the race before your assigned time.
- There will be NO bag check on race day. Leave all items in your vehicle.
- We ask that crowds and fans do not attend to avoid large crowds on the race start, race course and finish line areas.
- There will be limited post race “grab and go” food in the finishers chute.
- After completing the race, athletes may collect their medal and are asked to exit the facilities in a timely fashion. PLEASE maintain a minimum of 6 feet from other athletes or volunteers following the race.
- Post race awards ceremony WILL NOT TAKE PLACE. We will communication with age group award and overall winners.
- Any athlete that is unwilling to follow the guidelines will be asked to not participate in 2021 and we encourage you to donate your entry -OR - defer your entry to 2022.
- There WILL be an opportunity to go to Osgood Brewing to celebrate your finish. Please use the provided ticket to get a $1 off your first beer and 10% off your food bill.
- There are no refunds offered for 2021 race. We will offer a deferment to the 2022 race at no cost to the participant.
REGISTRATION & DEADLINES
- Packet pick up: Osgood Brewing - Grandville, MI - 1-8 pm - APRIL 23
- Packets MUST be picked up on April 23. We encourage if you are out of town to contact a friend or family member to get your packet. If you are unable to make, or someone else is not able to get it for you please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
We are adjusting the start times to better serve our participants and avoid larger gatherings near the finish line. We will kick off the day with our half marathon, followed by the 10K and then 5K. Race start times will be:
7:30 - Wave 1
7:35 - Wave 2
7:40 - Wave 3
7:45 - Wave 4
8:00 - Wave 5
8:05 - Wave 6
8:15 - Wave 7
8:20 - Wave 8
More information coming soon!
Medals provided to ALL 5k, 10k, and 1/2 marathon finishers.
TOP FINISHERS AWARDS
Awarded to the first place male and female runners & masters male and female runners for the 5K, 10K & 1/2 marathon events.
Age group awards will also be awarded.
You must be a participant to view this content.
Have An Account?
CHARITY - About Bridge Street Ministries
Bridge Street Ministries is a youth-focused Christian Community Development organization located in the heart of Grand Rapids West Side. 100% of registration donations will go to help complete a new youth center building project that the ministry is currently working on.
To find out more about our ministry, visit bsmgr.org/
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
The Meadows at Millennium ParkOpen in External Application
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
We will contact you with more information about our race.