In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We are so excited you’ve decided to become a part of our race activities! Thank you for joining us! Because you’re here, we know you have a heart for the hurting in our community—THANK YOU for your support. If you want to take that support a step beyond your race registration, consider becoming a fundraiser for the Market Street Mission!
Creating a fundraiser is a great way to demonstrate your commitment and encourage your family and friends to join with you in supporting a cause you believe in. It’s a simple but impactful opportunity for people to work together, get involved with a local organization, and know your contributions are providing your neighbors with real help and healing. AND it helps us get our name out there so more people can learn about the services we offer and the work we’re doing in the community!
Thank you so much for joining with us and making a difference for our neighbors in need!
1. Set up your personalized fundraising page on Run Sign Up. If you missed this during the registration process, don't worry, you can set it up here. We've provided some basic text to get you started, but feel free to change it to share why YOU are supporting Market Street Mission!
2. Once your fundraiser is set up, be sure to share it on social media! Click the big "Create Your Fundraiser on Facebook" button to link your fundraiser to your Facebook page. This is the easiest and one of the most effective steps!
3. Share your fundraiser link with family, friends and coworkers! You can find your personal fundraiser link under the "manage" tab after setting up your page.
4. Keep your fundraiser updated! Don't forget to check your progress and thank your donors. If you reach your goal, consider raising your goal to help change more lives at Market Street Mission! Every dollar makes a difference! You can find your fundraiser by logging into Run Sign Up and clicking "Profile". Click on your fundraiser and then use the menu buttons to find what you are looking for!
5. Don't want to fundraise alone? Fundraise as a TEAM! Set up a team fundraiser and contribute to a larger goal with the help of your running buddies! On the fundraiser set up page, simply turn on the "Team" fundraiser option!