In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Event #16 in the 2019 AAA Car Care North Carolina Triathlon Series
Distances: S: 750 Meters - B: 14 Miles - R: 5K
3 Races in 3 Days - The Ultimate Challenge
Lake Lure gives folks the opportunity to compete in three races over the span of three days at a special discounted price.
The three races are:
* 10K run - Friday evening
* Triathlon - Saturday
* 5K run OR 25 mile bike race - Sunday
"Add-on" options in the triathlon registration process give people the opportunity to sign up for one of the two "3 Races in 3 Days" options:
Option 1: 10K Run - Triathlon - 5K Run
Option 2: 10K Run - Triathlon - 25 Mile Bike Race
Three completely different races at three scenic venues all in just three days. Reward yourself with three commemorative race shirts, large "3 Races in 3 Days" medals, and one additional prize giving you the ultimate bragging rights. Go on, give it a shot! This is your year to feel on top!
Race Site - Large covered pavilion near the beach and tennis courts at Rumbling Bald Resort.
Rumbling Bald Resort
112 Mountains Boulevard
Lake Lure 28746
• Friday, August 9th (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
• Saturday, August 10th (6:00 AM - 7:30 AM)
Important things to remember :
• A photo ID is required for packet pick-up.
• Cash, Check. NO credit cards due to limited internet availability.
• All participants must pick up their own race packet. (Including all relay team members)
• USA Triathlon requires that all USAT members must show their USAT membership card at packet pick-up.
• Any USAT annual member who does not present his/her valid membership card at packet pick-up,
will be required to pay the USAT one-day fee of $15. No exceptions.
A participant orientation meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on Friday, August 9th and the pavilion. We will cover as many details as possible about the race and questions will be encouraged. This meeting should last about 30 minutes - we encourage everyone to attend.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?