Additional CP5K information can be found at https://www.mybreastcancersupport.org/.
Looking for 2023 Results? Click Here!
Join us for the 16th annual CelebratePink 5K Run & Walk!
Celebrate the incredible journey of strength and resilience as we mark the 16th anniversary of our awesome 5K event, dedicated to breast cancer patients. Step into a world adorned with love and positivity, where every footstep embodies hope and determination. Together, we honor the amazing spirit of those who have faced the battle against breast cancer with unwavering courage.
The IN-PERSON 5K starts at 9:00AM on Sunday, September 22, 2024.
ONLINE Registration is closed but you can still register on Sunday morning:
Day-of, In-person registration starts at 7:30 am on Sunday, September 22 at the Portsmouth Middle School.
Early shirt and bib pick-up is available on Saturday, September 21 from 11:00-1:00 at the Middle School.
VIRTUAL OPTION: If you are not able to join us in person, select the "Virtual Runner" option and run or walk a 5K distance of your choice!
Run, walk, jog, or dance the 5K to support My Breast Cancer Support.
My Breast Cancer Support is an independent NH 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides financial and emotional support to breast cancer patients and their families on the seacoast of New Hampshire and in southern Maine.
CP5K Contact Info
Set up a $$ goal to help our local sisters!
By setting up a FUNDRAISER you can provide financial support for one of these patients (listed below) currently on our list waiting for grants while they are in treatment.
We encourage you to set up a $$ Goal!
- $1,750 will cover a metastatic breast cancer's patient grant.
- $1,500 will pay for a car repair so patients can get to treatments.
- $1,000 will pay for groceries while she’s out of work.
- $500 will cover a home heating bill.
- $250 will go toward utility bills.
- Any amount helps us fund grants for patients in need NOW.
See how easy it is to set up:
- Go to this link: https://runsignup.com/Race/Donate/93822/BecomeFundraiser
- Simply fill out the Individual Fundraiser section with your information.
- If you want to join a team fundraiser or create a new team fundraiser, move on to the Team Fundraiser section.
You will automatically be linked, and you can invite the rest of your team to join!
On behalf of the patients we serve, THANK YOU!
We can’t do our work in the community without you! <3 <3
If you have any questions about the Fundraiser set-up, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portsmouth Middle School, 155 Parrott Avenue, Portsmouth NH
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.