In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at https://winningeventsgroup.com/.
Youth City Challenge Race is a fun and safe obstacle course experience for children aged 5-13. Young kids will gain confidence while having a ball running, jumping, climbing, crawling, and color paint. Wearing white clothes is suggested.
City Challenge Race kids medals are earned, not given. Kids can race different distances with progressively harder obstacles, and while it’s all about fun, they’ll also gain grit and mental toughness too. This is a family event - relatives and friends welcome, support, and cheer on their kids!
All kids will get a medal, t-shirt, race experience, music, giveaways from sponsors and more!
· Start times 5-6 year old's 9:30am (arrive by 9am to check in)
· Start time 7-9 year old's 10:00am (arrive by 9:30 to check in)
· Start time 10-13 year old's 10:30am (arrive by 10:00 to check in)
· The exact address is 375-409 Avenue A, Bayonne, NJ 07002 (G. Thomas DiDomenico Park).
· There is plenty of FREE parking. You are welcome to bring friends, family, and spectators to cheer your kids on!
· Parents can go on course follow your kids, cheer them on, and take photos.
· Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your start time to check in.
· We may ask some parents to help throw paint and volunteer on course, if you are available please let us know.
· There will be medals, water, music, food trucks, shirts for participants, and so much more.
· Please wear white clothing since color paint will be thrown on course.
Any questions please email email@example.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.