In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.berkeleyheights5k.com/index.html.
Our 22nd Annual BH5K Charity Road Race & Fitness Walk will be held on Sunday, September 16th, 2016, 9:30 am at Memorial Field in Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922. We have another exciting morning of friendly completion and family fun planned as well as a sea of community support, so I invite you to register early (convenient online registration is now open), which guarantees a custom ring spun cotton race tee and reusable eco tote goodie bag. Join us!
Our special day will include the following:
* A 5-Kilometer road-race sanctioned and certified by the USA Track and Field Association as a 500-point New Balance New Jersey Grand Prix Event.
* A 1.5 Mile fitness walk for non-runners and families.
* Music, DJ and refreshments for both spectators and runners at Memorial Field
* Custom-designed race tee shirts for all pre-registered racers and walkers, along with race “goodie” sling backpack bags.
* Complimentary pre and post sports massages
* Race officially timed with Chronotrack Btags by Compuscore (Results posted on Race day at Memorial Field and on the web at www.berkeleyheights5k.com)
* Awards for top male and female finishers overall and in various age groups
* Free Fun Runs and Tot Trots for children Ages 2-11, with all participants receiving finishing ribbons.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.