In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Presented by the Keyport Recreation Committee
• Registration begins at 7:00 AM • 5k Start Time is 8:30 AM
Early Bird Entry fee of $20 until July 31, 2019, Entry fee of $25 from August 1 to Sept 16
After Sept 16 Race Entry fee is $30
• Race Shirt Guaranteed to the first 250 pre-registrants for the 5k
• Awards for Top 3 Overall & Age Groups 5k (No Duplicate Awards except for Emergency Services & Keyport Resident)
• 50 minute course cut off time • Post Race Refreshments and Raffles
• Computerized Results / Middle of the Pack Award
• Award for First Male and Female Keyport Emergency Services Personnel
• Check-In at Waterfront Park at the Pavilion - Start at 32 West Front St.
• Pre-race number and packet pick up at Keyport Boro Hall Friday, September 20 from 3:00 until 7:30 PM
• Food Drive For Ministerium Food Pantry - Donate A Non Perishable item And Receive a Chance for a Raffle
For more info., please call the Recreation Hotline at 732-739-5145 or Email: JSheridan@keyportonline.com
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?