In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Presented by the Keyport Recreation Committee
Saturday, September 24, 2022
• Registration begins at 7:00 AM • 5k Start Time is 8:30 AM
Entry fee of $25 until September 17th, after September 17th entry fee is $30
Discounted entry fee of $20 for students under age 21 until September 17th, $30 after September 17th
• 5K Tech Race Shirt Guaranteed to the first 300 pre-registrants for the 5k
• Awards for Top 3 Overall & Age Groups 5k (No Duplicate Awards except for Emergency Services & Keyport Resident)
• 50 minute course cut off time • Post Race Refreshments and Raffles - KeyportFest 5K Pint Glasses for entrants
• Computerized Results / USATF Certified 5K Course
• Award for First Male and Female Keyport Emergency Services Personnel
• Check-In at Waterfront Park at the Pavilion - Startline at 12 West Front St.
• We will have packet pick up at the Keyport Boro Hall on Friday, September 23 from 2:30 pm until 7 pm. Runners can also pick up their race packet and race shirt on race day, Saturday, September 24 starting at 7 AM until 8:15 AM at Keyport Waterfront Park
• Food Drive For Ministerium Food Pantry - Donate A Non Perishable item And Receive a Chance for a Raffle
For more info., please call the Recreation Hotline at 732-739-5145 or Email: KeyportFest5K@gmail.com
*** Team Challenge****
Recruit your friends, family, neighbors or coworkers for a fun team event!
- Awards to fastest Co-Ed team (qualifying scoring team must be at least 3 male and 2 female)
- Award to largest participating team
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Join our mailing list for registration information of upcoming events.