In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The 2021 NJM in person events have been mandated to cancel, but the race goes on anywhere and everywhere runners lace up and take to their favorite routes.
NJM Virtual Run results will be hosted by RunSignup and Submitted by YOU!
Log your run finish time(s) in your RunSignUp profile for the 2021 NJM virtual event for which you registered. You will receive a reminder email just before the start of the event that contains a direct link to post your results. These instructions describe two of the easiest ways to log your time.
* From the RunSignup Race Page -- Navigate to the RunSignup race page > select the Results tab > select Submit Virtual Result. Search for your registration, select Submit Virtual Results > enter in your time > select Submit/Update Results.
* From Your RunSignup Profile -- Navigate to your RunSignup profile by selecting the Profile Icon at the top right hand corner. Under your Upcoming Events > select Submit Virtual Results > enter in your time > select Submit/Update Results.
* When you are in the RESULTS page, search for / click on your name. Once you load a time and get a Success message, you can see yourself in the roster, edit or update with a new run new time, all for yourself. And sending results up can be completed quickly without a full log-in by entering your E-mail or last 4 digits of your phone number!
* For convenience, RunSignup supports the ability for participants to submit virtual results manually, or by uploading their GPS activity recorded while using third party types of tracking tools. (Two very common formats of data are GPX and FIT, which services like Garmin and Strava use to store activity data.) Personalized data will automatically fill in, including the Distance, Date, Elevation Gain, and Time fields from the activity file being submitted. More details here - https://runsignup.blog/2020/06/24/raceday-virtual-results-now-supports-personal-gps-activity-submission/
* All activity progress results can also always be manually posted.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon & Half Marathon.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
We have received official confirmation that the in-person 2021 Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon & Half Marathon (and RWJBarnabas Health 5K) will not take place this October. We worked with the City of Long Branch and other neighboring municipalities for a solution. No stone was left unturned. With the unknown impact of the COVID-19 Delta variant, and the City’s charge to protect its citizens, Long Branch has made the decision to not allow large events this fall. We appreciate the difficult position that Long Branch is in and their 25 years of support.
Registered Athletes - We recognize your investment in the Novo Nordisk New Jersey Marathon, financially, physically, and mentally. Preparing for one of our races requires a tremendous amount of time and energy. We share your disappointment as the prospect of watching all of you cross the finish line motivated our team through this year.
The Options process for active status 2021 registrants to select a means of receiving value for entries has closed.
* NQA add-on purchasers have been refunded as committed in that process.
* Transfer to Atlantic City Marathon races choices have been fulfilled and are now closed. (Keep an eye on your mail for a RunSignup custom message with a unique link to complete a new AC race entry!)
* Transfer to the October RWJBH 5K will be fulfilled in later September.
* Switches to the 2021 NJM Virtual race will be completed in later September - RSU profiles will reflect that switch and Virtual race updates will begin!
* 60% refund credits for race entry amounts are in process and will be applied back to the original account used to create a NJM entry. (target 9/15 completion)
* 100% Retail credits to the Online retail store are in process and will be provided by email from the RunSignup platform system with unique codes for each person's values. (target 9/15 code mailing)
* All add-ons purchased for a 2021 NJM entry will be credited at 100% and either refunded or added to the Retail Credit choice selections. (target 9/15 completion)
If you missed all of the direct email and social messages from all platforms on the mandated cancel and the options available, you are able to request by direct email through October 16 to email@example.com either the 100% Retail Credit value or a Switch to the 2021 Virtual NJM with a 100% refund of any purchased add-ons. As a late request, please be patient for this fulfillment as the work is in process as a priority for the runners who responded by 9/1.
If you are not clear on your registration status for the 2021 NJM you can check your RunSignup profile - www.runsignup.com/profile.
We appreciate your choice of the NJM and your understanding in the face of this disappointment. Please stay well and keep running.
The NJM Team
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at https://www.thenewjerseymarathon.com/.