Irondequoit's Annual 4th of July Road Race
A local Classic through the heart of Irondequoit, NY.
10K Race / 2 Mile Family Fun Run
- 8:00am - 10K Race (walkers start at 8:15am)
- 8:30am - 2-Mile race
- All races begin at Christ the King Church and end at Irondequoit Town Hall.
- EARLY BIRD - $30 (March 9th - June 12th)
- $35 (June 13th – July 3rd)
- $40 (Day of Race)
- 2 Mile Fun Run
- $20 (March 9th – July 3rd)
- $25 (Day of Race)
Your Race Registration Includes:
- Chip timing
- Race Shirts (for both 10K and 2-mile) -- These will be First Come First Serve
- All registrants will receive a FREE chicken sandwich coupon from Chick-Fil-A (Irondequoit)
- 10K Prize/Awards Categories:
- Overall 1st place Male and Female
- Overall 1st place Male and Female Masters (40+)
- 10K Recognition Categories:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for Male and Female in each age group:
- 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Certificate and FREE Milkshake and Chicken Sandwich meal coupon from Chick-Fil-A (Irondequoit)
- Irondequoit Community Center (450 Skyview Centre Parkway, suite 200 Rochester, NY 14622
- Friday July 1st -- 12-6pm
- Saturday July 2nd -- 12-4pm
- Saint Kateri/Christ the King Church (445 Kings Highway S. Rochester, NY 14617)
- Sunday July 3rd -- 5:30pm-7pm
- RACE DAY -- 6am - 7:30am
Aid Station/Post Race:
- Three water stops on course, plus water and post-race food available.
Course Map: View an approximate (distances are not exact):
4th of July Road Closures:
- Kings Hwy will close at 7:30 a.m. starting at Saint Kateri/Christ the King Church and points north for our 10K race/2 Mile Fun Run. This route should reopen around 9:00 a.m.
- Titus Avenue will close between Portland Ave and Kings Hwy starting at 7:30 a.m. and will reopen after the parade concludes, roughly 1:30 p.m.
- Race participants can park at Saint Kateri/Christ the King Church (445 Kings Highway S. Rochester, NY 14617)
- Parking will also be available on Town Hall Campus by special permit and handicap permit ONLY.
- Some surrounding businesses may provide their lots for parking depending on availability.
- Please remain aware and safe when parking on town streets