In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. All runners required to wear masks/face covering pre- and post race. Race staff wear masks full time.
2. There will be Online registration only, and there will be absolutely no Race Day Registration.
3. Check in will be done onsite. Runner bibs will be provided in accordance with the Covid-19 recommendations at that time.
4. Race day check in line(s) will be marked with 6-ft intervals (as in stores now).
5. No water will be supplied - runners required to BYO
6. Hand sanitizer/soap & water at bathrooms/PortaJohns, runners must wear masks when using and there will be 6-ft spacing marked on waiting lines.
7. Start “line” replaced by a grid - runners stand on marked spots at 6 ft. spacing (similar to Indy/Grand Prix auto start - see diagram below) and runners/walkers will be allowed to start every 5-10 seconds, 3 -4 runners wide or in waves. If you have immediate family members that you live with, you can start together. Your bib number will be your starting order, i.e. bib 1 will go 1st, Bib 2, will go 2nd, etc. Specific instruction on starting procedures will be emailed to all registrants prior to the event.
8. Chip timing will be used and all placing will be calculated based on Chip Time, NOT GUN TIME!
9. Runners must leave finish area ASAP. No congregating in groups afterward.
10. Results will be streamed live and no paper results will be printed.
11. During the race runners may be asked to adhere to a “no drafting” rule similar to triathlons, I.e. they must maintain a 6-ft. separation from runners they pass or are passed by.
12. If you feel sick, or have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to the event, we ask you the STAY HOME.
Additional race information can be found at http://bucks5kseries.com/.
REGISTRATION OPENS February 24, 2021
There will only be online registration for ALL EVENTS and registration will close 1 week prior to the race. NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Race with us this spring as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary of running in historic Bucks County. The Bucks 5K Series offers challenging and accurately measured courses through some of the most picturesque towns in the area. This year we are excited to offer 6 virtual race options in addition to our 4 in-person 5K's and 1 in-person 10K. Each race in the Series benefits a local 501c3 and all funds raised go directly back to the communities.
These races attract the fastest runners in the region, as well as entire families and first-time participants. So whether this is your first time running or you are returning to compete, the races always offer a fun, rewarding time. We also have prizes at the individual race level and overall series for our top runners in multiple age categories in addition to our overall finishers.
Come run with us to make our 25th Anniversary a time to remember!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Blaze of Glory 5K - Live and Virtual Option!
5K 9:00 AM
VIRTUAL Saturday 3/20 through 3/28
Book' for Lookin' 5K - Live and Virtual Option!
5K 9:30 AM
VIRTUAL Saturday 4/17 through 4/25
YMCA Bucks County Strong 5K - VIRTUAL ONLY!!
Saturday 5/9 TO 5/17/2021 VIRTUAL ONLY
Doylestown 5K - Live and Virtual Option!
5K 9:30 AM
VIRTUAL Saturday 5/22 through 5/30
Chalfont Challenge 5K - VIRTUAL ONLY!
Saturday 5/29 THROUGH 6/6/2021 VIRTUAL ONLY!
BCRR Break-Fast 5K - Live and Virtual Option!
5K 8:30 AM
10K 8:30 AM
VIRTUAL Sunday 6/13 through 6/31
There are no family discounts this year.
This is a SIX race series. The event dates varies for each race. Please be sure to double check the individual race information. NO REFUNDS ARE POSSIBLE. Please note that these are rain or shine events.
This year due to the COVID pandemic we will not be hosting post race parties.
There is no Series Registration this year. You must register for each race individually.
Pre-registered runners will receive unique race tee shirt from each of the races they participate in.
All of our beautiful 5K & 10K courses have been accurately measured. The miles are accurately measured, clearly marked and include mile markers. Marshals ensure safety over the courses, with street closings where necessary. Emergency personnel are a regular part of the races. Age group course records are now posted for each race on www.bucks5kseries.com Except for service dogs, Dogs are not allowed on the course at any time. Strollers are allowed but must start the race at the back.
The Series will be using the DISPOSABLE BIB CHIP TIMING. Professional finish line management provided by CompuScore. Results will be online that evening at both www.bucks5kseries.com and www.compuscore.com After the first two races, Series standings will be on the www.bucks5kseries.com and www.compuscore.com website and updated after each following event. After the final race, the Series winners will be determined and posted on www.bucks5kseries.com The actual awards will be distributed in accordance with the Covid-19 recommendations at that time.
A Link to Series Results can be found here after the 2nd race.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.