In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.haveanadventure.com.
June 23rd, 2018
Yellow Creek State Park hosts our first annual SwimRun event! This event will consist of a "mock Otillo" style race, where participants run and swim in multiple alternating sections along a lake and trail course layout. This means that you'll be carrying all of your run and swim gear with you for the entire race! Some course details will stay under wraps until the day of the race, but essentially the course will alternate between swimming and running multiple times, with distances totaling approximately 1 to 2 miles of water and 10 to 15 miles of land. Think of it as a combination trail run and open water swim. There will be short course and long course options. Landsharks welcome!
What You'll Need...
1. Running shoes - and a method of attaching your shoes to yourself for the swim sections. Remember, your shoes will be WET so consider this in your choice of footwear!
2. Swim gear - as you deem appropriate. Personal flotation devices (PFD's) will be allowed, however must be worn or carried for the duration of the event.
Short Course - $100
Long Course - $200
The price of your registration includes:
- Food and aid stations along the course
- Participant shirt
- Timing and results service
- Post race recovery meal
- Participant swim cap
- Waterproof race map
- Prizes for top 3 finishers in each class
- Bragging rights after acheiving true LandShark status!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?