In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.haveanadventure.com.
Located on the Allegheny plateau of the Laurel Highlands, this race is staged at Yellow Creek State Park in Indiana County. Enjoy the man-made lake and rolling terrain of the park trail system. Choose either the long or short course distance. Both race distances are appropriate for all experience levels including first-timers.
RACE LOCATION & COURSE
Yellow Creek State Park, 170 PA-259, Penn Run, PA 15765
Long Course Race
Swim - 2 miles
Run - 12 miles
Total distance: 14 miles
Short Course Race
Swim - 1 mile
Run - 6.5 miles
Total distance: 7.5 miles
All general rules apply to this race.
REGISTER - Please note that all registrations fees are per two person team. No solo entries for this event.
Long Course Race
• March 26-31, 2018 | $400.00 per team ($200 per person)
• April 1-April 30, 2018 | $425 per team ($212.50 per person)
• May 1-May 31, 2018 | $450 per team ($225 per person)
• June 1-20, 2018 | $475 per team ($237.50 per person)
Short Course Race
• March 26-31, 2018 | $200.00 ($100.00 per person)
• April 1-April 30, 2018 | $212 ($106.00 per person)
• May 1-May 31, 2018 | $225 ($112.50 per person)
• June 1-20, 2018 | $237.5 per team ($118.75 per person)
Important: There is no race day registration.
Each participant must be a registered member of USA Triathlon or purchase a one day membership for the day of the race. USA Triathlon memberships will be verified in the race registration process. One day memberships will be an additional $15 per participant and will be vended during the registration process.
To register for this race, click HERE.
Team registration includes:
• Pre-race dinner and race brief on Friday evening
• Food and aid stations along the course
• Participant shirt
• Timing and results
• Post-race recovery food at race finish line
• Participant number race jersey
• Participant swim cap
• Prizes for the top 3 finishers in each class
RACE TIMELINE (subject to change)
Saturday, June 23
7:00 AM - Team Check-In Opens
8:30 AM - Mandatory Pre-Race Course Talk
9:00 AM – Race Start
3:00 PM - Award Ceremony
All registered teams, MUST check in on the morning of the race. Per USAT rules, each participant MUST pick up his/her own packet. If you do not check in during the designated check-in times in person, you will not be able to participate in the event.
All participants must bring the following to packet pickup:
• Photo ID
• USAT membership card to show proof of annual membership unless you purchased a one-day USAT event insurance at the time you registered for the event.
Mandatory Pre-Race Course Talk
Saturday, June 23 at 8:30 AM - The mandatory pre-race course talk will cover important information about the race and include a question and answer segment. All teams are required to attend this meeting.
To view a list frequently asked questions, click HERE.
The award ceremony will be located near the finish area. Awards will be given to participants who earn 1st through 3rd place in the following divisions: All Male Team, All Female Team, Mixed Gender Team.
Team winners of each individual race receive free entry into the 2018 IGNITE SwimRun Virginia, the Series National Championship.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?