In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
The Philly 10K was founded by passion for our city and built for a community of runners that are among the closest knit in the country.
Now in its sixth year, the race is a 6.2 mile loop through South Philly and Center City, passing through two of Philadelphia’s most vibrant corridors (13th Street + East Passyunk) and past one of its most historic (Italian Market) along with 76 city blocks the embody the character, history, and personality of our hometown.
Put on by a group of proud and dedicated Philadelphians since 2014, we celebrate the history, diversity, and unique neighborhood fabric that makes each of us proud to call this city home.
Registration opens Monday, April 8th at 10AM
*Race capacity capped at 4,500 runners*
- Make registration as smooth as possible by creating your profile on RunSignUp prior to registration day.
- Make plans to pick up your bib at The Philly 10K Diadora Kickoff Party (Friday & Saturday). There is NO race day bib pick-up.
- All runners must be able to maintain a 15 minute per mile pace and all course roads will reopen to traffic following this schedule.
- Registration is nonrefundable but if you need to, you can transfer by July 26th!
- Plan ample time to get to the race. Parking will be virtually nonexistent in the immediate area around the start and finish and getting to the start line takes longer than a typical race. We start at 7:30AM sharp.
We use a soft lifestyle shirt for our race shirt. They are super comfortable and look great BUT...
The women's version of this shirts runs very small. If you are used to a fitted female cut, we recommend you still size up one size. If you prefer a more generic/loose fit, we recommend you size up two sizes or select a men's size based on preference.
The men's version of this shirt runs almost true to size but still runs just a tad small. If you are typically on the fence between two sizes, we recommend you size up one size.
Additional Event information can be found at http://www.thephilly10k.com.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.