How do I sign up a team?
- Go to www.patsrun.com
- Click “Register Now”
- Select your registration choice (4.2 Mile or 0.42 mile Kids Run)
- Enter in your Personal Information and click “Next”
- Read and Agree/Sign the waiver by initialing in the box (Please note: if a child is under age, the waiver must be signed by an adult). Click “Next”
- Select Create a New Team from the radio buttons
- Type in the name that you would like for your team
- When you create a new team, you may also choose to create a team password that you’ll need to provide to others you invite to join you. Click “Next”
- Enter in your address
- Enter in your emergency contact information
- Select your shirt size
- Choose a donation option or click “Next”
- Select your estimated finish time (in minutes) from the dropdown selection
- Choose your previous Pat’s Runs
- Select your demographics or click “Next”
- Select if you would like your race shirt and bib mailed to you
- For Team Captains Only: Please select whether or not you would like your team to have consolidated team packet pick up
- Select your registration refund option
- Set up your teams fundraising page here! Select yes to register a team or an individual in our fundraising efforts and be eligible for awesome prizes!
- Enter in a Discount Code (if applicable)
- Review your order summary and click “Checkout”
How do I register multiple people and make one payment?
- Follow the steps to register and at the end of your registration you will have the option to “Add new entry”. You are able to do this same step for Kids Run, 12-years old or under participants. The waiver form for each participant is the responsibility of that participants and that of parent or guardian of minor-aged participant.
Is there a race chair division?
- Yes, racing chairs and hand cycles will start approximately 5 minutes prior to the run/walk race start (7:05 a.m.). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line of “Race Chair Registration”, include full name & DOB, and request to be registered as a race chair participant.
Is my Pat’s Run entry fee tax deductible?
- Per IRS regulations, individual registration fees for the event are not tax-deductible (due to goods and services received). Please note, any donations or pledges over and above the registration fee are tax-deductible. All Team Tillman Pat’s Run donations are tax-deductible.
What does Pat’s Run support?
- Pat’s Run is the signature annual fundraiser for the Pat Tillman Foundation. Proceeds from Pat’s Run directly support the Foundation’s Tillman Scholars program. Tillman Scholars are veterans, active service members and their spouses who are committed to service and community. Tillman Scholarships can be used at academic institutions across the country.
CHILDREN'S PARTICIPATION FAQs:
Can children age 12 and under run/walk in the 4.2 mile event?
- Yes. Kids participating in the 4.2 mile event must be registered for this event; entry fee is identical to adults. Kids registered for the 4.2 mile event will receive the official technical race shirt, race number and timing tag. Children may participate in both the 4.2 mile and Kids Run, but must register separately for each event.
My child/children is/are registered for the .42 mile Kids Run. Can I run alongside them?
- Yes. A parent may accompany children in the .42 mile Kids Run and are welcome to carry the littlest ones to finish line. Course marshals will line the Kids Run route to ensure the safety of all participants.
Can my children of various ages run the Kids Run together?
- For the safety of all Kids Run participants, children are staged in start-line corrals by age and corresponding race number color, with the 12 year olds going first and the 0-4 year olds going last. Older children may start in later corrals, but younger children may not move up in corrals to be with older siblings. A group/family of children must start in the youngest child’s assigned corral.
Can I leave my child in the Kids Corner while I participate in the 4.2 mile event?
- Children may not be left unattended in the Kids Corner at any time. Please be sure to plan accordingly to have a family member or friend stay with your child(ren) at all times.
RACE DAY FAQs:
What time should we arrive on race day?
- We encourage you to arrive between 6 - 6:30 a.m. before street closures take place at 6:40 a.m.
Are strollers allowed on the course?
- Strollers are welcome at Pat’s Run but for the safety of all participants must start from the last corral #28. If you plan to run with a stroller there is a designated corral directly behind corral #12 strictly for participants who plan to run with a stroller.
Are dogs allowed?
- For the safety of all participants, dogs and pets are not allowed at Pat’s Run. Please leave your pets safely at home. Thank you for your cooperation!
Are drones allowed?
- For the safety of all participants, drones are not allowed at Pat’s Run. Please leave your drones at home. Thank you for your cooperation!
Do you have lockers?
- We do not provide lockers or bag check. We suggest taking minimal items with you to the race.
MANAGE REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
MANAGE MY FUNDRAISING PAGE: