From North Fresno or Clovis – To drive, park, shuttle and walk the approx 1/3 mile to the Start line will take approx 1 hour 30 minutes. Please plan accordingly and plan on being at the start line by 7:30am. All events will start on time.
· Take North Hwy 168 to Shaver Lake
· Plenty of signs to guide you once at Shaver
Due to limited parking at our start area. We have three parking options to choose from:
* Shuttle Parking Passes are $5 per person and only required for 10 years or older. Parking will be at the Shaver Lake Community Center and you will be bused to the VIP area to walk to start line.
* VIP Parking Pass are $20 per vehicle. The VIP parking lot is walking distance to the Start.
* Self-Parking is our third option. There is no cost for self-parking. You may drop off participants at our VIP Parking lot and then find parking in Shaver Lake