This is a Greenville Track Club Corporate Shield event
2-Mile road race on a closed course, the BMW Performance Center track. Flat and fast with only a couple of small hills.
- Early online registration ends August 28: $10.00 + $1.92 SignUp fee.
- Online registration ends September 11: $15 plus SignUp fee
- Packet Pickup and Race-day registration: $20 cash only.
- Event Shirts: Available through August 28. No back-orders! A limited quantity of previous year event shirts are available AFTER the race on a first-come-first-served basis. $10 Cash only.
- Hot Laps: Can be purchased with a race registration or separately from the "Store" menu on the left. $25 online or $30 late registration (after September 10).
- Thursday, September 12, 4:00-7:00PM at Fleet Feet, 635 Augusta ST, Greenville.
- BMW team members: Wednesday, September 11, 3:30-7:00PM in the K-Platz.
- Race-Day, September 13, 5:00-6:15PM behind the BMW Performance Center
As with previous years, parking at the Performance Center is restricted to car pools (two persons or more). Single-occupant cars must park in the overflow parking and use the shuttle. DO NOT cross Highway 101 on foot. It is 4 lanes of highway traffic and very dangerous.
Individual awards for top 3 finishers in the following categories:
- Open Male
- Open Female
- 12-and-under Male
- 12-and-under Female
- Masters (40+ years) Male
- Masters Female
- Grandmasters (50+ years) Male
- Grandmasters Female
- Senior Grandmasters (60+ years) Male
- Senior Grandmasters Female
Corporate Shield Team awards for the top 3 teams in the following categories:
- Overall male - Ahmed Nesbitt, 9:25 (2015)
- Overall female - Allison Parris, 10:28 (2015)
- Youth male - Hunter Wamack - 12:01 (2007)*
- Youth female - Beyn Bissinger - 13:15 (2015)
- Masters male - Philippe Giguere - 10:25 (2014)
- Masters female - Robin Tarpinian - 12:01 (2001)*
- Grandmasters male - Ervin Reid - 10:28 (2000)*
- Grandmasters female - Dian Ford - 12:52 (2009)*
- Senior grandmasters male - David Spark - 12:39 (2009)*
- Senior grandmasters female - Judy Walls - 15:25 (2018)
* previous course layout