In order to use RunSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.bffpinkribbonrun.com/.
Welcome to our BFF (Breast Friends Forever) Pink Ribbon Run. This is a family friendly event with walking and running events for all. Our purpose is to create awareness and raise funds for breast cancer research and treatment. We want to celebrate with those who are fighting and surviving breast cancer and we want to honor the memory of those loved ones who have passed on. Proceeds from race registration and fundraising will benefit local breast cancer organizations. Come join us for this worthy cause…Pick your BFF and run with a purpose. You'll be inspired and you'll inspire others!
DATE: October 6, 2018
USATF Certified Courses: 5K: #SC14019DW; 10K: #SC13024DW
Race participants will receive a finisher's medal while supplies last
Race proceeds will benefit local breast cancer charities
PACKET PICK-UP INFORMATION
Race Day Packet Pickup and Late registrations:
1. Thursday, October 4 from 4:00-6:00pm at Black Dog Running Company (1600 Farrow Parkway Unit B-3, Myrtle Beach)
2. Friday, October 5 from 5:00-7:00pm at Beach Mazda (851 Jason Blvd #3, Myrtle Beach)
3. Saturday, October 6 beginning at 7:00am at Barefoot Marina (Village Crossing Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC)
Race Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
5K and 10K Combined Race Start: 8:00am
Location: Barefoot Resorts and Marina, Village Crossing Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC
T-shirts guaranteed to those registered by September 16, 2018. After that date, t-shirts available while supplies last for registered 5K/10K race participants
1. This is not a closed course and race participants are asked to be aware of their surroundings at all times.
2. Registered race participants will receive a finisher's medal while supplies last.
3. All runners must wear BFF race bib. No bandits or unregistered pacers please.
4. Strollers are permitted.
5. Leashed dogs are permitted. Please clean up after your pet.
6. In the event of cancellation, no refunds/deferrals will be issued. Race expenses will be paid and remaining proceeds will be distributed to local breast cancer charities.
Black Dog Running Company