In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Steps to Create a Fundraiser during registration:
1. Select Sign Up to begin the registration process.
2. Enter in all participant information and click Continue
3. First you need to create a Fundraiser.
4. Select Become a Fundraiser.
5. Enter in a name for your new Fundraiser
6. Enter in a goal for your new Fundraiser
7. Add a message to describe your Fundraiser
8. Now you will create the Fundraising Team
9. Enter in a name for your Fundraising Team
10. Enter in a goal for your new Fundraising Team
11. Add a message to describe your Fundraising Team
12. Now select any donation levels that you would like to donate towards your Fundraiser
13. Select who this donation will be on behalf of
14. Click Continue
15. Complete your registration
Steps to Create a Fundraiser outside of registration:
1. Sign In to RunSignup
2. Go to your Profile
3. Click My Registered Races
4. Click Manage next to the registration to Manage
5. Click Fundraiser in the Top Menu to begin
More information about creating/joining a Fundraiser can be found HERE
If you have questions, you can watch the video below or contact email@example.com
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.