Tracking your mileage is super easy thanks to the awesome software from RunSignup. Once you do it a few times you'll get into the hang of it!
- Login to RunSignup. We recommend letting it remember your username/password as you'll be here often!
- Navigate to the Leaderboard page. We recommend bookmarking this page so you can find it quickly everyday.
- Click "Submit Virtual Results"
- You will be shown a calendar, select the current day or the day for which you are entering the miles.
- A second box says "Distance in Miles", add the mileage you ran that day.
- Click "Submit your time"
When you go to submit your next activity, click "Add Another Activity", it's the blue button at the bottom! This way you don't overwrite your previous activity!
RunSignup will automatically update your total distance and show you your total progression to date!
Tips and Tricks
- It's best to enter your distance daily. Obviously life happens and you will perhaps not be able to every day, but staying consistent will make it easy so you're not having to enter a ton of data at once. Plus seeing that progression is very motivating!
- For those athletes who "double" (that is, run/walk twice or perhaps more in a day), simply total the mileage that day and submit one entry. E.g., Allison runs 4 miles in the morning and then does another 6 that night. She should make one entry for 10 miles that day.