Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
2018 Schedule to come.......
Friday, September 15
- 9:00 Troy Mountain Bike Area opens at Duke Park, 1670 Troy-Sidney Rd, Troy.
- 12:00pm Lunch Ride (register here)
- 12:00pm Tent Camping opens at Troy Community Park, 200 Adams Street, Troy. First come first serve.
- 12:00pm Downtown Troy Square closes to traffic for set up
- 3:00pm Motorhome camping opens, *Must Call for Reservations 937-335-7492* Miami County Fairgrounds, 650 N County Road 25A, Troy.
- 5:00pm Packet Pickup opens - The Rec, 11 North Market Street, Downtown Troy.
- 5-9pm LaPiazza pasta buffet. Tickets available at registration
- 5:30pm “Breaking Away” Movie at Mayflower Arts Theatre, 9 W Main St, Downtown Troy, MayflowerArtsCenter.com - No ticket fee, but tickets are available at the door, first come first served.
- 8pm-10pm - Ice Skating at Hobart Arena, 255 Adams St, Troy, HobartArena.com - $3, includes Skate Rental
- 8:00pm Packet pick up closes
- Dinner- Downtown Troy restaurants
Live on Stage:
5:45-6:30pm – Cory Breth
7-9pm – The Floorwalkers
Saturday, September 16
(Park at Troy Junior High or High School – Use Junior High Entrance, 556 Adams St, Troy)
- 5:30am Packet Pickup opens - The Rec, 11 North Market Street, Downtown Troy.
- 7:00am Kids Registration opens - The Rec Parking Lot, Corner of Market St & Water St.
- 7:30am Warm-up yoga by Yellow Tree Yoga
- 7:00am Concessions/Vendors open
- 8:00am Packet Pickup Closes. No exceptions!
Doors to packet pickup building will lock promptly at 8, please plan ahead.
- 8:00am Kid’s Event begins
Line the streets and cheer on the kids!
- 8:15 Costume judging (Start/Finish)
- 8:15am Welcome from Troy Mayor Mike Beamish
- 8:18am Ceremonial eating of the first donut
- 8:25am National Anthem
- 8:26am Open Cockpit WACO Fly Over (weather permitting)
- 8:28am Final instructions by Head Donut
- 8:30am BOOM and the start of the 11th Tour de Donut, Mini Donut and Double-D Challenge
- 10:30am Riders on mini course must be finished to be considered for awards
- 11:00am Awards for Mini Donut (NE Quad)
- 12:00pm Full course time limit for awards eligibility ends
- 12:30pm Full course awards (NE Quad)
- 1:00pm Double D (64 miles) course time limit for awards eligibility
- 1:30pm Double D awards (NE Quad)
- 2:00pm Finish line closes and all riders must be off course
- 9:00am-Noon - Troy Farmer’s Market, Cherry Street
- 9:00am-6:00pm -Downtown Troy Sidewalk Sales
- 10:00am-4:00pm - Shuttles to WACO Fly-in and Indian Creek Distillery(WACO biplane rides will be available at the WACO Fly-in until 5pm. Rides are $100/person and tickets need to be purchased at the gift shop inside the front building. The biplane will take two people up at a time.)
- 10:00am-3:00pm - Shower Service - Troy Aquatic Park, 460 W Staunton Rd, Troy. Limited towels available to rent, $2.
- Noon-10:00pm - Beer & Wine Sales (21+, proper IDs required)
- 1:00-4:00pm - Face Painting and Balloon Sculptures for the kids
- Downtown Restaurants open throughout the day
ROCK THE BIKE DOWNTOWN TROY(10:30am-10:00pm)
Live on Stage:
- 10:30-11:30am - Zoo Animals from the Columbus Zoo
- 12:15-2:15pm - Ashley Martin
- 3-4:30pm - Seventh Street Band
- 5:00-7:00pm - The Fries Band
- 7:30-10:00pm - Eric Jerardi Band
*Downtown Restaurants open throughout the day*
Sunday, September 17
(Bike, Hike & Paddle Fun Day)
- Bike, Hike & Paddle Fun Day
- 8:00am - Bike-in Church Service at Treasure Island, Chaplain Ed Ellis, 409 N Elm St, Troy
- 8:00am Explore the Great Miami River Trail with J&D Bicycles, 500 N Elm St, Troy
- 8:30-11:00am – Breakfast options at Smith’s Boathouse, Treasure Island, 409 N Elm St, Troy
- 9:00am-5:00pm - Adventures on The Great Miami at Treasure Island Park, kayak/canoe rentals, 409 N Elm St, Troy – 3 mile trip: $25 per person or Paddle the Island: $10 per hour/per person.
- FYI - Hike Charleston Falls-2535 Ross Rd, Tipp City, OH
FYI - Hike Brukner Nature Center-5995 Horseshoe Bend Road, Troy, BruknerNatureCenter.com (Trails open all day, Interpretive Center opens at 12:30pm)
- 12:00pm Tent camping ends
AID STATION SCHEDULE:
- Donut Stop #1 Mini: Closes at 11:30 (Garbry Big Woods)
- Donut Stop #1 Full: Closes at 11:00 (Elizabeth Township house)
- Donut Stop #2 Full: Closes at 11:30 (Garbry Big Woods)
- Donut Stop #1 DD: Closes at 11:00 (Elizabeth Township house)
- Donut Stop #2 DD: Closes at 11:30 (Indian Creek Distillery)
- Donut Stop #3 DD: Closes at 12:30 (Garbry Big Woods)
- Glazer Stop: Closes at 1:30 (Troy Stadium)