In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
* Participants in the mini-sprint will follow the same initial run course as the sprint distance participants.
* However, the long stretch on the gravel road is eliminated for mini-sprint participants.
* When the participants emerge from the wooded loop at the gravel road, they will turn left and return to the transition area.
* The course is rolling and moderately shaded.
* A great deal of the course is off-road on hard packed trails