In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://hot2trotcottagegrove.org/.
Our goal is to give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC/Dane County social distancing and health safety guidelines. We reserve the right to amend this document at any time. Your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer this event. We have every intention of hosting in an-person event, but if we would have to transition to a Virtual Event, our goal would be to communicate this by May 1st.
* Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
* Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines at all times.
* Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 14 days prior.
* Participants are encouraged register online in advance.
* Pickup of your race bib and shirt prior to race day is strongly encouraged. Pickup will take place: Friday at the Cottage Grove Fire Station.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Our Presenting Sponsor is Summit Credit Union. For additional information please visit: https://www.summitcreditunion.com/
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.