In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.alsum.com/.
Register by July 27 to guarantee a t-shirt!
Alsum Farms & Produce, N9083 County Hwy EF, Friesland, WI (If using GPS, use Cambria, WI 53923)
Registration Opens 7:30 – 8:45 a.m. | Kids Fun Run at 8:55 a.m. | 5K and 2 mile walk starts at 9 a.m.
· Individuals Ages 12 and over – Registration $25.00
· Individuals Ages 11 and Under – Registration $15.00
· Top 3 Males & Females awarded (5k only) - New this year.....TWO AGE GROUPS! 17 years old and under and 18 years +
· FREE Kids Fun Run • Note: Kids Fun Run is not timed
Run or walk the scenic rural route nestled within the Amish countryside in Friesland which is the highest point of elevation in Columbia County.
• Packet pick up on Friday (Aug 11) 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and race day (Aug 12) at Alsum Farms & Produce, N9083 County Road EF, Friesland, WI 53935 from 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
8:30 - 11 a.m. – Farm Fresh Produce and Vendor Market
• WBEV Brat Fry from 9 to 11 a.m.
• Shop the Farm Fresh Produce Market
• Kids activities
• Visit educational and vendor booth displays
• Celebrate 50 years of Alsum Farms & Produce
• Photo Op & Meet “Spudly”
• Free parking on site
• Questions? Contact Amy Laper at Amy.Laper@Alsum.com or Nikki Jedlowski at Nikki.Jedlowski@Alsum.com or call 920.348.5127
New this year, the community event will also celebrate Alsum Farms & Produce 50th anniversary which will feature a WBEV brat fry and educational booths at the Friesland-based location. Additionally, after the Tater Trot event concludes a tour of Alsum Farms potato and pumpkin farms in Grand Marsh will be offered to see firsthand harvest at Alsum Farms Potato & Pumpkin Farms in Grand Marsh. A coach bus will depart at 11 a.m. and return at 2:30 p.m. to Alsum Farms & Produce in Friesland. The bus is limited to 50 people, on a first come basis, however you are welcome to drive yourself to the Grand Marsh farm to join the farm tour. The tour is free of charge. To sign up for the August 12 Alsum Farms potato and pumpkin Grand Marsh farm tour, contact Ross Jeseritz at email@example.com or 920-348-6702.
Everyone welcome to this community event!
View 2022 photos of the event: https://tanyawitthun.smugmug.com/Tater-Trot-2022/
About Alsum Farms & Produce:
Alsum Farms & Produce Inc., a leading fresh market grower, packer and shipper of Wisconsin grown potatoes, onions, and provider of fresh, quality produce is hosting the 6th annual Fall Festival and Tater Trot 5k and celebrating 50 years in business in 2023! Established five decades ago and headquartered in Friesland, Wis., Alsum Farms & Produce is a vertically integrated family-owned farm, packing facility and logistics company providing quality produce. Committed to sustainability and stewardship of the soil, Alsum Farms grows 3,000 acres of Wisconsin Healthy Grown® Certified Alsum Potatoes along with pumpkins. Visit www.alsum.com to learn more!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.