In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.alsum.com/.
Register by August 28 to guarantee a t-shirt!
Alsum Farms & Produce, N9083 County Hwy EF, Friesland, WI (If using GPS, use Cambria, WI 53923)
Registration Opens 6:30 – 7:45 a.m. | Kids Fun Run at 7:55 a.m. | 5K and 2 mile walk starts at 8 a.m.
· Individuals Ages 12 and over – Registration $25.00
· Individuals Ages 11 and Under – Registration $15.00
· FREE Kids Fun Run
Run or walk the scenic rural route nestled within the Amish countryside in Friesland which is the highest point of elevation in Columbia County. Start at Alsum Farms & Produce heading north on Hwy EF and around the potato shed. Come south on EF toward downtown Friesland to Hein Street. Loop around Friesland Park and back North on Highway EF to the finish line at Alsum. All miles and turns will be marked with potato fun facts along the course and plenty of water stations on route.
• Packet pick up on Friday (Sept 10) 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and race day (Sept 11) at Alsum Farms & Produce, N9083 County Road EF, Friesland, WI 53935 from 6:30 – 7:45 a.m.
• Strollers welcome
• Free parking on site
• Complimentary Alsum Potato Sampling Bar, fruit, & water post race
• Farm Fresh Produce & Vendor Market
• Harvest activity stations for kids
• Learn about local agri-businesses at the Cambria-Friesland Chamber of Commerce Member Vendor Market
• Note: Kids Fun Run is not timed and will start at 7:55am
• Questions? Contact Amy Laper at Amy.Laper@alsum.com or 920. 348.5127
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.