In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.thehumdinger5k.com.
Join us for a “ Wisconsin traditions” themed fun run/walk where participants encounter three optional “challenge stations” throughout the 3.1 mile course!
Challenge 1: Eat a fully cooked brat with bun (vegetarian option available)
Challenge 2: Eat 5oz of fresh cheese curds from Farmer Johns' Cheese
Challenge 3: Drink 16oz of Capital Brewery beer (for those 21+) or non-alcoholic beverage
At each challenge the item being consumed must be completely swallowed before moving onto the next challenge. All challenge stations are optional.
Not interested in running the event? Feel free to come on out and enjoy the festival atmosphere!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Click here for Packet Pick Up information.
**We highly encourage you to pick up your packets early as lines get long race morning.**
• Soft-feel, ¾ length-sleeve shirt
• Local brats (vegetarian option available), Farmer Johns' fresh cheese curds and Capital Brewery beer (for those 21+)
• One-of-a-kind beer paddle handcrafted by local artist, Kells Wood Works LLC, loaded with 4 samples of Capital Brewery beer (for those 21+) to fill your flight (glasses not included)
• A very "Wisconsin" experience at Capital Brewery
• Complimentary digital race photos
This is an untimed event.