In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The J-Hawks are excited to offer a 5K AND 10K Run/Walk!
A virtual option is also available.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE!
The registration table opens at 7:15am and closes at 7:45am.
Register on-line or with check/cash payment. No credit/debit cards are accepted at the registration table.
$20 Entry Fee INCLUDES a shirt (must be registered by 7/1, at 3pm)
There will be a limited amount of race shirts on-site, given out on a first-come, first-serve basis.
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
Race Packet Pickup/Registration: 7:15am-7:45am
Location: Starin Park pavilion
Required General Meeting: 7:50am
We know athletes are itching to get out and run/walk with others.
This is a fundraising event to help the J-Hawks offer programming to area youth. We teach swim lessons and a youth swim team. We also give free/reduced programming for all area children on free/reduced school lunches.
Racers will be starting 15 seconds apart, 2 at a time.
Mask or no mask? Please do what makes you comfortable.
In person race awards will be presented 30 minutes after the last racer finishes (approximately 9:30am - 9:45am). No in-person awards will be mailed.
Virtual awards will be posted Sunday night and mailed the week of July 12th.
Here is a summary of our guidelines:
1. Runners will be assigned start times, beginning at 8am. The 10K runners will start first. This is a beautiful bike/run trail which is why 2 runners will start at a time.
2. The event will be capped at 200 racers.
3. Runners should arrive by 7:45am.
4. Pickup your race bag (shirt/if applicable, bib, & pins will be in your bag).
5 Be at the starting line 6 minutes before your scheduled start time.
6. Runners will start every 15 seconds, 2 racers on the line. There will be markings for the "bullpen" racers.
8. Park bathrooms are available on race day.
9. Bottled water will be handed out, after the race.
10. We have 2 water stations on the course. If temperatures are expected to be hot, we will add a 3rd water station and sponges.
11. Start times will be announced regularly.
Award Divisions (Top 3, Men, Women - Virtual Racers will have separate awards):
12&Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89
OVERALL WINNERS (Men/Women, 5K & 10K runs)
We will be awarding gift cards to our overall winners!
FUN RAFFLE ITEMS FOR FINISHERS
We'll be raffling off 2 entries to the Discover Whitewater 1/2 Marathon and 5K race, which is scheduled for Sunday, September 19th.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR EVENT!
Check out our upcoming September triathlon
SPRINT TRIATHLON - OLYMPIC TRIATHLON (pool swim - country bike - residential run)
SPRINT AQUABIKE - OLYMPIC AQUABIKE (pool swim - country bike)
DUATHLON (run - country bike - run)
Sunday, September 26th
Challenge your friends and family to race, too!
RACE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IS HERE
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.