In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. How do I set-up my Fundraising page?
2. How do I log-in to my personal Fundraising page?
3. How do I set-up a team Fundraiser?
4. Where can I learn more about forming a team?
5. Is it a per-mile donation?
All donations are “flat” amounts; meaning the donation offered is the total amount. There is no per-mile fee or cost, and there is no fee to sign up or minimum to raise to walk either. All donations are tax deductible!
6. How do I handle offline donations?
Print our sponsorship form attached below and fill out information for any cash or check donations that you receive. Bring your form and any cash or check donations with you on the day of the event!
7. Are there prizes for Fundraising?
Absolutely! We love to thank you for all that you do for life! See more information on the prizes offered this year here.
8. How do I recruit people to Sponsor me?
Find helpful fundraising tips here
1. Are there registration fees to participate in the Walk Run Ride for Life?
There is no fee to register or attend the Walk Run Ride event; however, we invite you to consider making a personal donation towards your fundraising goal so that Assist can continue offering no-cost services to families in our community.
2. How do I get a T-shirt?
All fundraising walkers that raise $250 or more will receive a free T-shirt. You can also sponsor yourself to help you reach a fundraising goal of $250 or more to earn an awesome shirt!
3. Do I have to belong to a church group or join a team?
You do not need to belong to a church group or join a team. We want everyone to be able to participate, and you are welcome to join the event on your own, with your family, or with a group of friends.
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.