JOIN OUR FIGHT. SAVE LIVES.
Please support our MORE THAN PINK Walk mission by making a donation using the button on this page.
We are participating in—and fundraising for—the 2020 Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk because We've HAD ENOUGH and can make a difference!
We’ve had enough of news stories recounting the courageous husbands and children finding a way to carry on after losing their wives and mothers to breast cancer.
We've had enough of the fear of breast cancer victimizing our daughters and grand-daughters… our patients.....
We’ve had enough of the statistics: 42,000 lives lost to breast cancer every year in the U.S. 1,700 lives lost every day worldwide.
We’ve had enough of breast cancer in our world.
We know that the best way to end it… to save more lives every day… is through the work of Komen Philadelphia. No one does what they do to attack breast cancer on all fronts—in a 360-degree approach that leaves no one left behind and includes:
• Research: leading to more effective treatments and better quality of life for patients and survivors
• Clinical trials: helping expedite the availability lifesaving treatments
• The metastatic breast cancer community: including huge research investments, support programs and more
• Our neighbors in need: by making connections with women in the shadows and walking with them through early detection and other breast health programs.
• Free services: including mammograms, diagnostics, treatment, navigation, follow-up and more
• All of us: whether it’s a woman in need or a woman of means, Komen Philadelphia is fully invested in making sure every person has the knowledge, motivation and access to resources that saves lives.
All of these initiatives save lives and move us closer to a world in which every breast cancer diagnosis ends in breast cancer survival. But none of them just happen. They require action. They require funding. And more of it every day. So please, join our fight today:
• Click the button and make a donation to my fundraising campaign
• Register for the Walk and join me in being MORE THAN PINK