In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://bridgestreethalfmarathon.com/.
The 2021 Bridge Street Half Marathon race is postponed until April 2022.
We are all greatly disappointed that our 2021 race weekend must be postponed until 2022, because of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. We think that this is necessary for the health and safety of all involved. We will not be able to put on a quality event, while protecting our runners, staff and volunteers -- the pandemic has impacted planning, access to resources and other factors.
If you are registered for our 2021 event, your registration will automatically be rolling into a 2022 registration. Please note: There are no refunds for this event, since there have already been two virtual options offered over the last year. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, support and patience as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. In the meantime, keep running and stay healthy! We will all get through this together.
• The course time limit is 4 hours (this equates to a 18:19/mile pace)
• You must be 12 years of age or older to enter the race
• The course will run through the beautiful Bridge Street Town Centre and through Huntsville’s Research Park.
• Chip Timing
• Certified Fast Course Entry Fee Includes
• Race Registration
• Technical Shirt/Poly Cotton
• Unique finishers medals
• Post race food and finish line party at Bridge Street Town Centre
• ALL ENTRIES ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.