In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://bridgestreethalfmarathon.com/.
• The course time limit is 4 hours (this equates to a 18:19/mile pace)
• You must be 12 years of age or older to enter the race
• The course will run through the beautiful Bridge Street Town Centre and through Huntsville’s Research Park.
• Chip Timing
• Certified Fast Course Entry Fee Includes
• Race Registration
• Technical Shirt/Poly Cotton
• Unique finishers medals
• Post race food and finish line party at Bridge Street Town Centre
• ALL ENTRIES ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
Packet Pick up
Friday, April 3, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p. m.
Packet Pick-up at Fleet Feet Sports
Fleet Feet Sports is located at 2722 Carl T. Jones, Suite 2B, Huntsville, AL 35802
Saturday, April 4, 2020
10:00 a.m.. – 5:00 p.m. Packet Pick-up at Fleet Feet Sports
Sunday, April 5, 20 20
5:30 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. Packet Pick-up at The Bridge Street Town Centre near the race start at P.F. Changs
7:00 a.m. Start of the Bridge Street Town Centre Half Marathon
10:00 a.m. Awards at in the Food Court Area near Belk
11:00 a.m. Race Finish Line is closed
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?