In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.fullmoon50k.com.
Full Moon 50 mile, 50K, and 25K the Ultra Trail Series 2022 season kickoff race.
Funds raised go toward the Logan Wilcoxson Memorial Fund benefitting the Arkansas Chapter of The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, and The Arkansas Ultra Running Cross Country Fund.
The course for the 25K, 50K, and 50 miler is set on rolling Forest Service Roads, starting at Camp Ouachita Girl Scout Camp in the Ouachita National Forest.
Stay for post race tacos!
We hope you join us for an epic night of good times!
· 50 mile packet pick up starts at 12:00 PM
· 50k packet pick up starts at 5:00 PM
· 25k packet pick up starts at 6:00 PM
Race Start Times:
· 50 mile race starts at 2:00 PM with a mandatory trail briefing at 1:45 PM
· 50k early start is at 6:00 PM. This is for anyone who will need additional time to complete the distance. Mandatory trail briefing will be at 5:45 PM.
· 50k officially starts at 7:00 PM with mandatory trail brief
Camp Ouachita Girl Scout CampOpen in External Application
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.