In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
1. Team Entry is free – no additional charge to be on a team.
2. Teams will be comprised of a MINIMUM of 4 persons (maximum 10) in the following team divisions: All Male, All Female, Open Mixed (2 Male & 2 Female), Masters Mixed (2 Male & 2 Female), Corporate, Club, Bar and Family Teams
3. The team captain should be the first person to register so he/she can create their team name and select the team division during the registration process.
4. The captain should then inform the prospective team mates to register for the 5 Mile – and at that time select their team name from the team’s existing team options, created by the captain, and will automatically come-up on their initial entry screen. No overlapping of teams (each person can only be on one team).
5. Team captain will be able to manage their team by logging into their on-line RunSignUp account, after creating the team, captains can email invited team participants to joint their team, and then be able to edit their race information on-line.
All teams must be entered by Sunday August 27, 2023 11:59 pm. After that time no persons or revision/updates permitted.
Team Awards: Awards will be presented at Bar Anticipation at 12:00 Noon on race day to the top winning teams, in their respective team division. Total chip time for the 4 fastest team members will determine the team award winners.
Note: Team members may also place overall, or win in their respective age group divisions as individual 5 Mile runners
Create a New Group After Registration
1. Log on to RunSignup under the account you registered for the Race. 2. Navigate to Upcoming Events > Manage Registration. 3. Click on the menu Group/Team (located on the left or top) 4. Click on the tab "Create New Group/Team". 5. Select a Group/Team type. 6. Type in a Group/Team name. 7. If prompted select a Group/Team Gender and Age Group. 8. If prompted you may create an Optional Group/Team Password. 9. Click Continue.
Create a Group During Registration
1. Navigate to the Race Page of the race 2. Click Sign Up to begin the registration process 3. Enter in all participant information 4. Select Yes under the question Would You like to join a Group/Team 5. From the pop-up select Create New Group/Team 6. Select Continue 7. Select a Group/Team Type 8. Type in a Group/Team Name 9. If prompted select a Group/Team Gender and Age Group 10. If prompted you may create an Optional Group/Team Password 11. Click Continue
Create or Join an Existing Group After Registration
1. Log on to RunSignup under the account you registered for the Race. 2. Click on My Profile 2. Navigate to Upcoming Events > Belmar 5>Manage Registration. 3. Click on the menu Group/Team (located on the left) 4. Click on “Create or Join Existing Group/Team". 5. Select a Group/Team name. 6. Click on Update Group/Team
Team Competition PDF Form also available
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.