In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib with timing chip for live participants and a digital bib for virtuals, custom Brooks running race tank, finisher's medal, post race snack and beverage. One free beer per participant, must be of legal drinking age.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip. Result will be posted on Run Signup!
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards for each Male and Female divisions: Top 3 Overall, Top 3 in each 5 year age group. Awards will be announced at 8:45am or sooner at Suncreek Brewery. Awards not picked up will be held at Dash Sports for ONE WEEK ONLY so please make arrangements to have them picked up if you cannot stay after the event.
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. We will have two aid stations at about 1.5 & 2.5 miles. The second stop will also have Tailwind Hydration.
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
Here are options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login in the event you cannot make it.
Illegally gifting your bib to another person will result in your ban from future races and the other participant will be asked to leave the race.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the event we will try to reschedule / or switch to full virtual
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS.
FloDash Events, LLC
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? If you are running with a stroller please line up at the end of the pack. For safety reasons dogs are not allowed on the course
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made will go to a local non profit and we'll be updated on this page.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you swag. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration .
9. What is there to do after the race for my family? Please visit Downtown Clermont's page to find out more about the area and what to do post race. Downtown Clermont will be celebration independence day with Fireworks in the evening.
10. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes, Please bring each QR for each packet picked up. QR codes are sent in your registration confirmation email as well as race week information email.
12. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. PLEASE READ ALL THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!