In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib with timing chip for live participants and a digital bib for virtuals, custom Brooks running race tank, finisher's medal, post race snack and beverage. One free beer per participant, must be of legal drinking age.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip. Times will be based on chip not gun time. Result will be posted on Run Signup!
3. Will there be age group awards? Awards will begin at 8:45am or sooner. Categories are top 3 Male and Female overall, Male and Female Masters (40+), Male and Female Grand Masters (50+) and top 3 Male and Female in 5 year age groups, starting with 9 and under up to 75 and over. You may log back in to this page and click on the results tab or look for the QR code’s around the finish line. ***We will no longer be holding awards at Dash Sports to be picked up within a week. We want to encourage all our finishers to stay for awards and cheer each other on. You've got to get on that podium and let us celebrate you***
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. We will have two aid stations at about 1.5 & 2.5 miles. The second stop will also have Tailwind Hydration.
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
Here are options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login in the event you cannot make it.
Illegally gifting your bib to another person will result in your ban from future races and the other participant will be asked to leave the race.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the event we will try to reschedule / or switch to full virtual
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS.
FloDash Events, LLC
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? If you are running with a stroller please line up at the end of the pack. For safety reasons dogs are not allowed on the course. If you have a service dog you must contact the race directors ahead of time. Participants WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to run or walk with a dog that has not been cleared as a service dog.
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made will go to a local non profit. Please click on the donate button for more information.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you swag. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration .
9. What is there to do after the race for my family? Please visit Downtown Clermont's page to find out more about the area and what to do post race. Downtown Clermont will be celebration independence day with Fireworks in the evening.
10. When is packet pickup and can I pick up a packet for a friend? Packet pickup hours are: Saturday 7/2 & Sunday 7/3 from 12pm-3pm and race morning from 6:15am -7:15am. Yes you can pickup for your friends. Please bring each QR for each packet you are picking up. QR codes are sent in your registration confirmation email as well as race week information email. If you have multiple packets please have screen shot of each QR code to expedite and process and ensure accuracy. PICKUP ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY AND YOUR BIB # WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A PERSONAL SHOE FITTING AND BROOKS RUNNING SHOES FROM DASH SPORTS!!
11. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. PLEASE READ ALL THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!