289,000 Utahns are at risk of missing a meal today. Even more alarming is that 1 in 9 Utah kids are unsure where their next meal is coming from.
You can help Utah Food Bank continue our important work of Fighting Hunger Statewide by fundraising on our behalf. Last year, Utah Food Bank distributed the equivalent of 56.1 million meals across the state of Utah. Every donation truly has an impact because we can stretch each $1 donated into $9.04 worth of goods and services. When you set up a fundraiser, you will receive a unique URL that you can send to family, friends and coworkers to have an even greater impact on Utahns facing hunger!
Thank you for your support!
Become a Fundraiser for the Utah Human Race!
How do I become a Fundraiser?
- Click on "Become a Fundraiser" to begin (under the "Fundraising" menu item)
- Follow the prompts to enter information about your personal fundraiser - name, tagline, even your own URL!
- Either keep the default goal or increase it if you wish!
- Use the provided description or customize it with your own message. You can also add photos and share your personal story to inspire people to donate!
- Share your fundraising page with friends, family and on social media to start raising money
- You'll be able to monitor your progress and thank your donors as you reach your fundraising goals right from your page.
Want to Fundraise as a Team?
Use this option if you want to have one umbrella team with multiple fundraisers under it. Each fundraiser will have its own URL to share to help contribute to the overall team goal! Fundraising Teams are meant for participants who want to raise money while also participating in our EVENT. These teams focus on fundraising and typically have a fundraising goal that each member is encouraged to help reach. Members of a fundraising team will have first set up their own individual fundraising pages to collect donations from friends, family, and colleagues -- and all of these efforts count towards the goal of the team! Aim high!
- First, become an individual fundraiser (see above)
- Next, "Join a Team" by searching for the team you want to join OR create a team of your own.
- Follow the prompts to enter information about your team - team name, goal, photos and stories to inspire people to donate
- Share your team page with friends, family and on social media to start raising money and asking them to start fundraisers under your overall team!
- Monitor your progress and thank your donors as you and your team reach your fundraising goals.