1. What is included in the registration fee? Race bib with timing chip, custom race Tshirt, finisher's medal, post race snack and beverage.
2. Is the event chip timed? Yes!! All live participants will receive a bib with a timing chip, all virtual participants will be emailed a digital bib. Result will be posted on Run Signup! While the race will have a rolling start, your time will start when you cross the starting mat.
3. Will there be age group awards? AWARDS: Awards will begin at 8:45am with the 5K results and followed by the 10K results shortly after.
You may log in to our results page to view the results post race as participants finish. ***We will no longer be holding awards at Dash Sports to be picked up within a week. We want to encourage all our finishers to stay for awards and cheer each other on. You've got to get on that podium and let us celebrate you***
4. Will there be water on the course? Yes. Aid Stations will be at Mile 2 & 4.5 for the 10K. Mile 1.5 for the 5K
5. Are there deferrals, transfers or refunds allowed?
If you can’t make the event, we want to give you options you can choose and manage from your RunSignUp login.
Up to 40 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 100% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 20 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can choose to get 50% credit for another FloDash race.
Up to 5 days out from the originally scheduled event date you can transfer your entry to another person for the same event. Once the transferred registration is accepted and paid for at the current price by the new registrant, you will receive a refund for the original race price paid, there is a $3 transfer fee.
Switch to virtual up until midnight before the race.
There will be no exceptions and no refunds.
If we have to cancel the in person event we will do everything in our power to reschedule the event or you will always have the virtual option.
PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP AT PACKET PICKUP ASKING FOR ANY TRANSFERS.
FloDash Events, LLC
6. Are there dogs and or strollers allowed? For safety reasons NO pets of any kind are allowed on the race course during the event, so leave your turkey home🦃 Service dogs will be allowed and we ask that you please line up at the end of the pack. Bicycles, skateboards, or any other non-authorized motorized carts or vehicles are not allowed on the race course during the event. Please help us execute a safe race for everyone and leave your pooch and wheels off the course. Strollers please line up at the back of the pack. This is a hilly course.
7. Do we accept donations? Yes!! All donations made will be going to The Neighborhood Center of South Lake.
8. Is there race day registration? Yes, but registering during the last week will not guarantee you a shirt. Registration will remain open race morning. You may register on your phone, we will not have paper registration .
9. Can I pick up a packet for a friend? Yes. You must have your friends QR code which can be found on your registration confirmation email. Please have a screenshot ready.
10. What are the time requirements for the race distances? You must be able to complete consecutive 18 min miles.
11. Anything else I need to know about the race? YES. We send a detailed email a couple of days before the race with instructions. PLEASE READ ALL THE EMAILS SENT TO YOU before coming to packet pickup and the race. HAVE FUN!!
12. Is there a pace restriction? 18 min/ mile