In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto. If you still have issues after this, please contact us.
Things to remember:
• Bring your dog's up-to-date vaccination records.
• A properly fitted collar. We will be running/walking in an urban area, so if you are concerned consider a harness.
• A comfortable pair of shoes to tackle our 5K course.
• Please clean up after your dog. Free bags will be provided.
• HAVE FUN and help us raise money to support homeless animals!
The Rules: (Of course no event is complete without them)
• All participants and dogs must be registered and sign a waiver.
• Any females in season will have to wait at home until next year. Their person is still welcome.
• Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
• All dogs must be on a non-retractable leash no longer than 6 feet.
• Limit of 2 dogs per adult.
• Only dogs are allowed at the event. Besides, would cats really want to mingle with the dogs?
• The Friends for Animals of Metro Detroit Shelter reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any person or dog that is posing a risk to other participants or volunteers.