Things to remember:
• Bring your dog's up-to-date vaccination records.
• A properly fitted collar. We will be running/walking in an urban area, so if you are concerned consider a harness.
• A comfortable pair of shoes to tackle our 5K course.
• Please clean up after your dog. Free bags will be provided.
• HAVE FUN and help us raise money to support homeless animals!
The Rules: (Of course no event is complete without them)
• All participants and dogs must be registered and sign a waiver.
• Any females in season will have to wait at home until next year. Their person is still welcome.
• Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
• All dogs must be on a non-retractable leash no longer than 6 feet.
• Limit of 2 dogs per adult.
• Only dogs are allowed at the event. Besides, would cats really want to mingle with the dogs?
• The Friends for Animals of Metro Detroit Shelter reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any person or dog that is posing a risk to other participants or volunteers.