The Triple Lakes Trail race is an iconic part of the North Carolina running scene. Centered around Lake Brandt, Lake Townsend, and Lake Jeanette, this race takes athletes through most of the amazing watershed trails in Greensboro. This race course is extremely well marked, well aided, and has very generous time cutoffs! Whether you are trying your first distance trail race and want to tackle the half marathon, or want to go bigger and race the marathon or 40 mile race, we have an event for you!
What's Included with Your Registration?
- Custom race shirt (Men’s and Women’s sizing)
- Triple Lakes finisher's medal (part of the 4-race Trail Mega Medal!)
- Chip timing and live results
- Race day photos
- Post-race food and drinks
- Unique awards
- And more!
This race offers Virtual registration. Click here for more details.
(stay tuned for the Triple Lakes shirt)
2024 Mega Medal
NC Trail Mega Medal Series 2024
This race is part of the NC Trail Mega Medal Series. The races included in this series:
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Half Marathon and 5 Mile - January 20th
- Northern Trails Marathon and 10 Mile - March 9th
- Owls Roost Rumble Half Marathon and 4 Mile - April 27th
- Triple Lakes Trail Race 40 Mile, Marathon, and Half Marathon - October 26th