In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Are you new to fundraising? Need some new ideas to help you reach and surpass your goal? You've come to the right spot! But if you still need some help or have some questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some easy steps to get your fundraising started and remember to aim high and you can earn a 2020 Pedaling 4 Paige tech tee if you raise $250+!
1. Personalize your fundraising page: You can do this by signing into your account with RunSignUp and then go to your Profile by clicking on icon in the upper right hand corner. Once there, scroll down to your Fundraising section of your profile. Click "Edit Fundraiser" next to the fundraiser to Manage.
Here you can do things like:
If you make changes, don't forget to click on "Save Fundraiser Changes".
2. Make a personal gift and kick start your fundraising and lead by example by making a personal gift. Others will also be more likely to give if they see that you have too!
3. Ask, ask and continue to ask: Starting from the time you register for Pedaling 4 Paige until the fundraising deadline, ask your family, friends, co-workers and others in your network for support as you spin (or bike!) to fight pediatric cancer in Central New York.
To find your custom fundraising URL and see what your sharing options are, you will need to be signed into RunSignUp. While signed in, scroll down to your Fundraising section of your profile. Here you will find your personalized fundraising URL.
If you are currently editing your fundraiser, or viewing donations, then you can simply click on the “Links/Sharing” button on the left frame main menu, and this will allow you to view the Fundraiser Sharing Options page.
From this page, you can:
- Share you custom URL on social media including Facebook and Twitter
- Copy and paste your custom URL for your fundraising outreach emails
Consider asking family, friends, co-workers and others in your network to support you for a specific dollar amount such as $20, $50, $100.
4. Social media: Post on social media to get the word out and encourage family and friends - in Central New York, across the country, and around the world to join Virtual Pedaling 4 Paige.
Leading up to the spin/ride, here are some post ideas:
5. Start or join a team: Just because Pedaling 4 Paige went virtual doesn't mean you cannot form a team. Teams are a fun way to bring people together virtually. Recruit your friends, family, and co-workers to join you in your efforts of helping kids fighting pediatric cancer in Central New York. Team members also provide great support to help each other achieve individual goals, and through their collective fundraising, teams make a bigger impact!
6. Company matching gift program: Most employers have a matching gift program and will match donations made by their employees. Each company has its own approach to charitable giving, so please be sure to confirm matching gift program guidelines directly with your employer.
7. Continue updating and thanking: Thank you notes are SO important! Make sure to thank people who are making donations in a timely manner (for example: don't wait until August when the event is over). Remember to also share updates on your progress with your supporters.