No refunds will be given, however....
- Participants who are unable to race will be allowed to rollover their entry to the following year or apply it to another All Sports Production's events in the current year.
- Participants must contact the Race Director before the race to be eligible for a rollover.
- Only the entry fee can be rolled over. Race merchandise can be picked up if applicable.
- If the event is cancelled, rollovers do not apply and ALL participants will be transferred to the reschedule date of the event.
- All Sports Productions in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between All Sports Productions and race officials.
- If the event must be cancelled, then a participants' registration will be transferred to the rescheduled event only. The rescheduled date may not be until the following year's regularly scheduled date. The transfer is only good for the rescheduled event regardless if the athlete is able to attend.