Additional race information can be found at http://spinxrunfest.com/.
945 S. Main Street
Greenville, SC US 29601
Join us for the biggest day of running in the city - Spinx Run Fest! The Greenville Track Club is excited to bring this popular event back to Fluor Field on October 29, 2016. Spinx Run Fest has FIVE events to choose from: the Carolina Marathon, Run Town USA Half Marathon, Greenville Downtown 10K, Big Punkin 5K Run/Walk, and Spunky's Kids Run (1-mile). So whether you're a veteran or a newbie to the running scene, we have an event that's right for you. Choose your event and REGISTER NOW for the best prices. Then get prepared. The 29th of October is your day at Spinx Run Fest!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?
Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day!
(Race organizers are providing this as an included service.)
Make sure you download the RaceJoy mobile app for live phone tracking at the Spinx Run Fest.
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience with these key features:
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at mile points on the course for current pace and estimated finish time.
- Post to your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance.
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track your blue dot moving along the course from home or at the race site.
- NearMe proximity alerts notify spectators when you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
- Receive fun, motivational audio cheers from your supporting fans.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time.
The Spinx Run Fest is sponsoring RaceJoy to provide participants and spectators these features for free (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
- Participant must carry phone
- No official race timing information is provided for this race in RaceJoy
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.