In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Here's how our BREW and rootBREW mile will work:
- Each team (teams of 1, 2 or 4) drinks four, 12 oz. cans of House 6 beer and runs 4 laps around the House 6 Brewery (approximately 400 meters).
- The sequence is: Drink first beer, Run first lap, Drink second beer, Run second lap, Drink third beer, Run third lap, Drink fourth beer, Run fourth lap to finish line.
- Beer can is "popped" at the start of each lap within the drinking zone.
- Beer can is tipped over participants head to indicate beer can is empty, before the lap run starts.
- The goal is to complete the sequence as fast as you can while keeping your beer in your belly.
- Loose your beer (i.e. vomit) you earn a penalty lap to complete after lap four.
- Teams will start in waves. Wave times can be selected when registering.
- Top finishing teams are rewarded with custom awards.
NOTE: To consume alcohol you must be 21 Year's of age with valid photo ID to participate. No ID = No Participation