In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Here's how our BREW and rootBREW mile will work:
- Each team (teams of 1, 2 or 4) will drink four, 12 oz. cans of House 6 beer and runs 4 laps around the House 6 Brewery (approximately 400 meters).
- The sequence is: Drink first beer, Run first lap, Drink second beer, Run second lap, Drink third beer, Run third lap, Drink fourth beer, Run fourth lap to finish line.
- Beer can is "popped" at the start of each lap within the drinking zone.
- Beer can is tipped over participants head to indicate beer can is empty, before the lap run starts. If a significant amount of beer falls on your head, you will receive a penalty of two minutes added to your overall team time.
- The goal is to complete the sequence as fast as you can while keeping your beer in your belly.
- Loose your beer (i.e. vomit) you earn a penalty of two minutes added to your overall team time.
- Teams will start in waves. Wave times can be selected when registering.
- Top finishing teams are rewarded with custom awards.
Additional info for teams or 2 or more:
- Teams of 2 or more will have a "baton" to hand off to the next team member.
- Next team member will "pop" their beer once they have control of the "baton."
- Teams will need to decide which team member will be their anchor leg (last person to run), while each team member will receive a bib, only the anchor team member will wear the bib with the timing device.
- Each team member must drink at least one beer and run at least one lap.
- Team can not have one person drink all the beer, or one person run all the laps. If you drink, you run, if your run, you drink.
NOTE: To consume alcohol you must be 21 Year's of age with valid photo ID to participate. No ID = No Participation