In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Official Beer Mile Rules
1. You must drink four cans of beer and run four laps on a track. Drink one beer to start, and then one beer every time you finish a lap.
2. The beer must be finished before the lap starts. You have the 10-meter transition zone to get it all down.
3. The first beer must be finished in the last meter of the transition zone to make sure that everyone does a complete mile.
4. Women do indeed drink the full four beers.
5. Beers must be canned or bottled 12-ounce beers.
6. No wide mouth bottles or ridiculous flow cans that offer an advantage.
7. No shotgunning or puncturing the can except from the tab to open it.
8. Beer must be at least 5 percent alcohol by volume. No hard ciders, lemonades or sodas.
9. The beer cannot be opened until the runner reaches the transition zone.
10. A penalty lap is added onto the end of the fourth lap for any competitor that vomits. One lap, regardless of how many vomits.
**BONUS** Turn the can over your head when done to prove it is empty.